Quick dating
Custom Menu
  • Cybersex chat simlutaor german
  • depressed singles dating online
  • Adult nude cam to cam
  • NEWS
    Alexa publishes a list of the top 500 most popular sites in the world, and sub-lists of the top 100 most popular sites in many countries.


    Thailand sex web site for online chatting

    The law creates civil and criminal liability for individuals who publicly post photographs of others that are "likely to" impair their reputation or expose them to shame, public hatred, or contempt (section 16).Ongoing political turmoil led Prime Minister Samak Sundaravej to declare a state of emergency on 2 September 2008.Many censored web sites previously redirected the user to a site hosted by the Ministry of Information and Communication Technology (MICT) which states that the requested destination could not be displayed due to improper content.Censorship of the Internet in Thailand is currently for website access only.However, only about 20% of blocked sites are identified by IP address; the remaining 80% are unable to be identified at a specific physical location.If these sites could be identified as being located in Thailand, legal action could be taken against their operators. Several technologies are employed to censor the Internet such as caching, blacklisting domain name or IP address, or simply redirection to a government homepage.

    Pornography and gambling are specifically illegal in Thailand.

    CSOC pro-actively monitors websites and social media, and provides ISPs with a rapidly updated blocklist, including postings on Twitter and Facebook. MICT blocks indirectly by informally "requesting" the blocking of websites by Thailand's 54 commercial and non-profit Internet service providers (ISPs).

    Although ISPs are not legally required to accede to these “requests”, MICT Permanent Secretary Kraisorn Pornsuthee wrote in 2006 that ISPs who fail to comply will be punitively sanctioned by government in the form of bandwidth restriction or even loss of their operating license. Websites are blocked by Uniform Resource Locator (URL) and/or IP address.

    However, the MICT blocklist must be made available to ISPs to block.

    With the enactment of a new cybercrimes law in June 2007 (Act on Computer Crime B. 2550), Thailand became one of the only countries in Asia to require its government to obtain court authorization to block Internet content (section 20).

    Leave a Reply


    Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 | Next | Last


    




    Copyright © 2017 - blogdzer.ru